Hardwired Red LED Exit Emergency Sign Light Standard Battery Backup
Lighting is a very significant aspect of any facility. That is because it illuminates the rooms and facilities in times of pitch darkness. Moreover, they may also serve the secondary role of issuing warnings, displays, and other vital precautionary applications.
There are so many lighting bulbs and packages on the market today. They are also relatively obscure in nature. Because of these two reasons, you will generally find it difficult to make the right purchasing decision.
For these reasons, you have to invest a great deal of your expertise and time while selecting the right one. You can never hope to achieve this feat without a proper guidance towards the same. That is why an effective guide like this is by all means called. We are here to help you out.
Hardwired Red LED Exit Emergency Sign Light Standard Battery Backup
We are going to introduce you to the Hardwired Red LED Exit Emergency Sign Light Standard Battery Backup. It is by far the most significant of all the lighting packages on the market at the moment. We are going to do so by reviewing it in finer details. We are thereafter going to compare it to two of its most serious competitors.
The Hardwired Red LED Exit Emergency Sign Light Standard Battery Backup is a lighting system, as stated. It has the ability to absorb electrical energy from the mains electricity and convert the same to light energy. It is also designed exclusively for emergency situations. As such, it might not find much use outside the said scope or aspect of use.
Features and Benefits
• Lasts longer than most other battery backups
• Energy-saving LED lamps
• UL listed
• Certifies the relevant safety code requirements
• Universal mounting
• Injection molded
Applications and Uses
The primary role of this kind of lighting system is to issue an emergency warning. It emits a red light that is synonymous with warning signs. As such, the bulb finds great use and applicability in electrical signs. You will find this lighting system very significant in hospitals, theaters, fire exits, and other sensitive installations.
It is equipped with a battery backup. For this reason, it can operate at any time, regardless of whether there is a supply of power from mains electricity or not. Its batteries may absorb electrical energy from the socket, store the same, and then discharge the same later when needed.
Emergency signs are intended to work on a round-the-clock basis. This is because disasters can strike at any time of the day. As a matter of fact, disasters tend to strike at the moments when they are least expected. This lighting system is thus available at all times, by virtue of possessing appropriate backups.
• Meets and exceeds all the prevailing safety standards
• Works well in damp locations also
• Accompanied by a universal mount canopy for easy installation
• Emits less quantity of heat and is thus comfortable
• Very safe and less likely to burst into flames
• Quite expensive to afford
• Requires some technical expertise to install
• Limited warranty
PART II: PRODUCT COMPARISON
Of course, the Hardwired Red LED Exit Emergency Sign Light Standard Battery Backup is not the only battery backup in existence. There are quite a number of these devices on the market today. For you to be convinced that it is indeed the best of all, we have to compare and contrast it alongside the top alternatives on the market today.
We have identified the two such devices. These are the Linkable LED Utility Shop Light 4ft 4800 Lumens Super Bright and the Brillihood LED T8 T12 Integrated Ceiling and Under Cabinet Light. We are going to examine their features, pros, cons, and structural components. We are also going to examine their strengths and weaknesses to gain a realistic insight on which of them truly stands out.
Linkable LED Utility Shop Light 4ft 4800 Lumens Super Bright
The Lumens LED light bulb generates very bright light indeed. The intensity of the light it discharges can fill up whole rooms. The bulb finds great applicability in living rooms, corridors, stores, and warehouses. The bright nature of the light eliminates ambiguities and accidents that usually arise out of poor visibility. The mini-review that follows aims to lay bare its features, pros, and cons in finer details.
• Brightness: 4800lm
• Wattage: 40W
• Input Voltage Range: 100~277 VAC, 50/60Hz
• Luminous Efficacy: 120 lm/W
• Color Temperature: 5000K for Daylight
• Color Rendering Index (CRI): >85
• Beam Angle: >120 degrees
• Lifespan: 22.8 years
• Finish: White
• Lens: Frosted
• Hassle-free installation
• Has a built-in power cord for added convenience
• Exudes a white finish that is great to behold
• Minimalist design fits just about everywhere
• Provides excellent lighting experience
• Quite delicate and prone to damages
• Limited applicability and scope
• Costs too much to repair and maintain
Comparison between the Hardwired Red LED Exit Emergency Sign Light Standard Battery Backup and the Linkable LED Utility Shop Light 4ft 4800 Lumens Super Bright.
• Lighting Technology: These two bulbs operate on the LED (light emitting diode) technology. This technology produces a negligible quantity of heat courtesy of the extremely low temperature. For this reason, you will find both bulbs quite convenient to use in living rooms where you spend much of your time.
• Certification: Both bulbs are certified by the Underwriters Laboratory. This is a sign of their competence in illuminating rooms and surfaces. The certification also guarantees your safety as well as your ability to handle the bulbs. You may rest assured that you will hardly sustain any burns and other dangers that do arise out of direct contacts with the bulbs.
• Installation: Lastly, they are also installed in more or less similar manners. They can be installed via the flush mounting method. This allows you to basically patch the bulb wherever you might want it to be. As such these two bulbs grant you the rare privilege of being able to use the bulb in whichever portion of the room you may desire.
• Lumens Output: All factors considered, the Linkable LED produces brighter lights that the hardwired Red LED counterpart. It is thus the clear winner on the basis of this consideration. In light of this, you may look up to it for your living room, hallways, and outdoors.
• Applications: The Linkable LED also finds application in so many areas as compared to the Hardwired red LED counterpart. It also ranks top on the basis of this consideration. To be assured of higher value for money, you would rather settle for it.
• Costs: The Linkable LED costs almost twice as much as the Hardwired Red LED. The latter therefore wins on the basis of this consideration. In case you are cash-strapped, this indeed is the bulb to look up to due to its cheaper cost.
Brillihood LED T8 T12 Integrated Ceiling and Under Cabinet Light
Brillihood LED is no ordinary lighting bulb. Its entire package comprises 10 individual lighting bulbs. Moreover, the bulbs produce white light. As such, it finds applicability in all aspects and rooms of the home. You may mount them on your kitchen, sink, bathroom, bedroom, and just about everywhere else. The package also has a longer lifespan and is thus economic to leverage.
• 20W LED Tube Light
• High Quality 2835 SMD LED
• 3 times brightness than SMD3582 LEDs
• Long lifespan >50,000 hours
• Connects up to 8-10 tubes
• Saves plenty of energy
• Calls for limited maintenance costs
• Produces super bright light
• Great for your eyesight as well
• Quite unaffordable
• Clumsy and inconvenient to carry around
• Requires plenty of mounting space
Comparison between the Hardwired Red LED Exit Emergency Sign Light Standard Battery Backup Features and the Brillihood LED T8 T12 Integrated Ceiling and Under Cabinet Light
• Lifespan: Both of these light bulbs last quite a long duration of time. They will, therefore, save you time, money and guarantee you maximum reliability throughout. You will also not have to purchase brand new light bulbs every quite often.
• Eco-friendly: They are both designed in such a way as to be friendly to the environment. They lack the harmful mercury and other harsh chemicals that generally predispose users to harm. You will, therefore, use the bulb with confidence and dispose of them safely after use.
• Eyesight Protection: Lastly, these bulbs are great for your eyes. This is because the nature of the light they emit though bright, are devoid of harmful radiation. In case you are an avid reader, these two are the bulbs to go for.
• Structural Construction: They differ in their structural construction. The hardwired Red LED is bulkier in size. As such, it requires plenty of space to mount. You will also find it comparatively more inconvenient to carry around. The opposite is true for the Brillihood LED. It is more compact in size and shape.
• The color of Light: As the name suggests, the Hardwired Red LED bulb emits lights that are red in color. It is thus great for emergency situations alone. The Brillihood LED, on the other hand, emits light of white color. As such, it finds relevance and applicability in a vast array of circumstances.
• Scope: The Brillihood LED lighting system comprises a whopping 10 bulbs in a single package. The Hardwired Red LED, on the other hand, has only 2 bulbs in its pack. In light of this, you are more likely to obtain higher returns by opting for the former.
• Application: All factors considered, the Brillihood LED has many uses than the Hardwired Red LED. You may use it to illuminate your ambiance, patios, office, and bedroom. The Hardwired Red LED, on the other hand, is only suitable for emergency circumstances.
The Hardwired Red LED is still the most outstanding of all the bulbs under consideration. Even the other bulbs floor it in several categories, it stands out in the sense that it is cheaper. Moreover, it does incorporate several aspects of each of the bulbs. It is also cheaper, a fact that further places it atop the rest of the bulbs. You, therefore, have to give it a topmost priority as you search for the right bulb for your use.